Find Charming Singles Around the World.
Lena
Online
30 years old
Favorite Me
Successfully favorited!
Send Mail Make Call Virtual Gifts

Lena (Profile ID: C400579) Verified Profile

Hello, my name is Lena. I'm 30 years old and live in Odessa, Ukraine. I'm looking for someone aged of more than 31. In my spare time, I enjoy Dining Out, Cooking, Traveling, etc.

Send Gifts

Send Virtual Gifts

Favorite Me

You can also:

My Photos

  • To unlock these photos simply make contact with her!
  • To unlock these photos simply make contact with her!
  • To unlock these photos simply make contact with her!
  • To unlock these photos simply make contact with her!
  • To unlock these photos simply make contact with her!
  • To unlock these photos simply make contact with her!
  • To unlock these photos simply make contact with her!
  • To unlock these photos simply make contact with her!

My Videos

3:04
What you see in my eyes?

My Detailed Profile

    • Year of Birth:1992
    • Zodiac:Capricorn
    • Weight:110 lbs (50kg)
    • Height:5'7" (170cm)
    • Smokes: Nonsmoker
    • Drinks:Socially/On occasion
    • English:Learning
    • Religion:Christian
    • Education:Master
    • Have Children:No
    • Profession:Other
    • Relationship Status:Never Married
  • About myself and my ideal match:

    Hey.
    I am Lena, a lonely red-haired girl who is looking for her happiness. Perhaps I am not a beauty queen, I have freckles, I have white skin and I am very afraid of the sun! :) But they say that the red-haired girls are the most passionate and this is a fact!
    I need someone who will love my freckles, who will smear me with sunscreen and who will be able to exchange our passion with me.
    I do not need 100% happiness. Nothing is perfect.
    40% if you are honest with me.
    20% if you are gentle with me.
    10% if you cook well :) haha))
    10% if you teach me how to cook your mom’s favorite dish so I can sometimes surprise you. :)
    10% are your shortcomings for which I will love you!

    As a result, you will be 90% ideal for me. The remaining 10% is personal and we can discuss this in person.
    I am waiting for your messages and I will wait for the day when you will kiss my freckles :)
  • My interests:

    • Dining Out

    • Cooking

    • Traveling

    • Hiking/Outdoor Activities

    • Dancing

    • Watching movies

    • Shopping

    • Having Pets

    • Reading

    • Sports/Workout

    • Playing Cards/Chess

    • Music/Play Instruments

Match Q&A

Lena has answered 28 questions, 0 of them you have both answered. Find out what you are in common now.

  • All answers from Lena

  • Two of us

“Do I match you? Tell me”

Notice to competitors:
All information obtained from this website, including members' addresses, photos, materials, and text can only be used by our clients for private non-commercial use. Use of this information for any commercial purposes without our prior written permission is completely prohibited and will result in prosecution to the fullest extent under the law.